Monday, December 3, 2007

Confirmed: Ashley Tisdale Gets a Nose Job

Ashley Tisdale gets nose job

According to Entertainment Tonight, "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale told People Magazine that she underwent a rhinoplasty procedure on Friday in Los Angeles to treat a deviated septum, a condition she says she's had since she was a kid.

"The older I got, the worse it got," she says. "I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose."

The 22-year-old star is still recovering from the five-hour procedure. "It's uncomfortable and I hope this is the only time I ever have to go through something like this," she says. Although many other stars have cried deviated septums in the past (Ashlee Simpson), recreating a nose can do one's look in the public eye a world of good. Or, it could go poorly, as in the case of Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing).

Source: TheCelebrityCafe.com

No comments: