Monday, December 3, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt lashes out at critics over photos

Jennifer Love Hewitt has struck back at critics who have less-than-flattering things to say about the TV star.

New photos of Hewitt, wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach, leave very little to the imagination.

TMZ.com was quoted as saying "We know what you ate this summer, Love -- everything!"

Jennifer Love Hewitt responded to the catty comments on her blog, saying "To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image."

Hewitt also said she would prefer to celebrate her recent engagement "instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles."

"I know what I look like... and like all women out there should, I love my body. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini... and stay strong."

The 28-year-old was in Hawaii with her new husband-to-be, Ross McCall, when the photos were taken.

Source: CTV.ca

No comments: