Saturday, December 22, 2007

In Good Company Soundtrack

The soundtrack In Good Company and the movie are very good. I really liked the song Glass, Concrete, and Stone by David Byrne. This is a song about the routine of daily life. It is also about how hard everybody works to earn a living. The track Besame Mucho by Diana Krall is another highlight for me. Her rendition of this classic song is very soothing and sensual. Naked as We Came by Iron and Wine is a very pretty song about we all feel insecure at some point in our lives.

Peter Gabriel's hit song Solsbury Hill is included on this soundtrack. I think this song is very uplifting and optimistic. I haven't heard it in years, and I really enjoyed it. Steely Dan's classic Reeling in the Years is just a feel good song. Composer Stephen Trask contributes three wonderful instrumental tracks that enhance the movie well I'm Psyched is a beautiful lively instrumental piece about working together to get the job done. This is one of my favorite tracks on this soundtrack. In Good Company is an excellent soundtrack. I highly recommend it.

Source: Amazon

No comments: